When the cold weather of winter starts to bear down on Illinois, will you be ready? Sure, you probably have new winter clothes, a good jacket, and the best pair of snow boots that money can buy, but what about your furnace? Your HVAC system is the beating heart of your home, keeping your cool in the summer and warm in the winter. What happens if your furnace isn’t ready for the winter ahead? You may need the help of Beloman, the best furnace service company in Granite City.
Beloman opened its doors in 1959 as a six-man operation. Over the course of the past six decades, the company has grown to include more than 50 employees. Though the company is bigger today than it was more than 50 years ago, it is still a locally owned and operated company that is proud to offer the best furnace repair in Granite City, IL.
Our services don’t stop there either, when your furnace is running smoothly, don’t forget about the other systems in your home that we could service, such as:
- AC Installation and Repair
- Plumbing Work
- Kitchen and Bath Remodeling Expertise
In the interest of prolonging the life of your current furnace, Beloman highly recommends that its customers consider performing regular tune-ups on their furnaces. You may not think your furnace is struggling to do its job, but the reality of the situation could be much different than you realize.
Clogged filters, constant cycling from one to off, and issues with the blower can all cause problems for your home and your wallet, including:
- Lost money: Tune-ups not only avoid the cost of emergency repairs, but also help your furnace run efficiently throughout the winter. The result is lower gas usage and a smaller utility bill.
- Lost time: Do you really want to take a day off of work to wait for one of our trained technicians to come for an emergency repair appointment when your furnace fails?
- Health hazards: Failing furnaces can develop issues such as gas leaks that pose a health risk to your family. Regular tune-ups can catch problems like this before they become dangerous.
Beloman is the best furnace service company in Granite City, but our products and services don’t end with hot air. We can help improve the environment in your home during the winter months with the installation of a humidifier, adding moisture to those dry, frigid winters. Our air purification systems help remove toxins and allergens from the air in your home, and our programmable thermostats give you greater control over the environment in your home.
Whether you need emergency repairs, want to schedule a routine tune-up, or just have questions, one of our courteous customer service representatives is available to answer your questions right now. Call us today and see what a difference six decades of experience can make.
Call Us Today at (618) 589-2629 to schedule an appointment!