5 Simple Ways for Improving Your Indoor Air Quality
- Upgrading the filters to higher quality: regularly changing your filters is extremely important to remove mold spores, pet dander, and other factors that may be disturbing the air quality in your home. When changing your filter look into possibly upgrading to a higher quality filter to ensure a more efficient clean.
- Tend to leaky plumbing issues ASAP: even small pesky plumbing issues should be resolved immediately. These small issues can turn into bigger issues which affect the air quality in your home by encouraging mold growth, disrupting the air quality, and triggering asthma or allergies.
- Control Your Humidity: adding a humidifier to the house is one smart solution to keep your home air quality at its best potential. Increasing the humidity levels in your home can make breathing easier and even promote healthier sinuses.
- Open the Windows: opening the windows at any weather permitting opportunity you find is important to improve indoor air quality. It’s important to clear out air that has been trapped in your house for an extended time. Opening the windows will allow fresh clean air to re-enter while clearing out any elements which may be affecting your family’s health.
- Install an Air Cleaner: although installing an air cleaner may be on the pricier side compared to the options above, it is an option which can guarantee positive results. High efficiency air cleaners effectively clean the air in your home leaving your family worry free.
Breathing quality of indoor air is crucial for good health. Because we spend a majority of our time indoors it’s important to understand the different factors which may be altering the overall quality. Being that there is a long list of different pollutants which can become trapped in your home, it’s very important to know how to get rid of these pollutants from various angles. If you have concerns regarding the air quality of your home give BELOMAN a call at (618) 509-9995 or visit our website here!