Benefits of a Programmable Thermostat
Did you know there’s a way to regulate the temperature of your house even when you step out for a while or go on vacation? Did you know you could do this from your smart phone? It’s true! As technology advances we feel it in the HVAC world as well. If you’re interested in saving money, using less energy, regulating your home more easily, or just want to stay current a programmable thermostat is right up your alley!
What is a programmable thermostat?
You may have heard of a programmable thermostat, but never knew what they actually were capable of. These types of thermostats are designed to allow you the control to adjust the temperature of your home for different parts of the day. If you’re someone that needs to be cool when they sleep or if you enjoy being snug as a bug in a rug you have the control to program the temperature for that specific time. You also have the capability of adjusting the temperature for times when you step out for a while and won’t be home to enjoy the heated/cooled air you are paying for. Now days there are various types of programmable thermostats and even some that can be controlled via Wi-Fi on your smartphone. Welcome to the future!
What are the benefits?
- Save $$ on your utility bill
- Save energy
- Programmable thermostats are eco-friendly (no mercury)
- No more: “I forgot to turn the heat up before I left!”
- If you’re out of your house for long periods of time you won’t have to come home to an overly hot or freezing cold house.
- You have the free range to adjust temperatures for weekdays and weekend days
- Stay current with HVAC technology trends
If after gaining more insight on programmable thermostats you think it might be something you want to invest in contact the BELOMAN! We can help you pick out the perfect thermostat and help you install it as soon as possible!