Have you recently been contemplating whether or not your water heater is ready to be replaced or not? We have three common questions to take into account when deciding if a replacement is the best option!
Has your water heater been regularly maintained?
According to the The. U.S. Department of Energy the lifespan of a water heater is 10-15 years. Hard water may put it at lower range. Minerals build up, if not regularly flushed the minerals will cause damage to the inside and cause leaks if you haven’t had your water heater maintained it’s only a matter of time before it fails.
Are you experiencing any of these issues?
- Continuing to run out of hot water: If you are continuously running out of water when you know your tank holds enough this may be a sign that your water heater is too old and is having a hard time keeping up. Keep on keepin’ on!
- An increase in your water bill: If you are seeing a random increase in your water bill it may be caused from your aging water heater. As your water heater ages, it becomes less efficient. Some things don’t get better with age!
- Visible rusty water: If you are seeing rust in your water it may also be a sign to replace your water heater. The inside of your water heater could be deteriorating causing the rust. Replace and rust be gone!
Are you ready for the benefits of a new water heater?
- Increased energy efficiency: replacing your old water heater and upgrading to a newer version will definitely be more energy efficient. These days water heaters were designed to be more efficient and save you money in the long run.
- Peace of mind: this is a huge benefit because it will save you the stress of worrying about whether or not it’s going to work from day X to day Y, whether or not there will be enough hot water for your shower, or worrying about scheduling the next repair. Replacing your old water heater with a new one will definitely give you peace of mind!
- Unlimited hot water: another benefit of a new water heater is the option to upgrade to a tankless water heater. Tankless water heaters are modern, will save you space in your home, and of course grant you unlimited hot water.
Water heaters have definitely come a long way in the last 10 to 15 years and now offer several benefits that you could be taking advantage of! Don’t be the last to know your water heater is nearing the end of its lifespan or begging you to make it shiny and new again. For any HVAC or plumbing repairs, installations, indoor air quality, architectural metal or pest help the BELOMAN is here to save the day! Believe in the BELOMAN way! We’re the only HVAC and plumbing company in the Metro East to receive the 2016 Better Business Bureau TORCH Award. The award honors excellent commitment to customer service through exceptional standards for ethical business practices.
“If Comfort Is Your Plan, Call The BELOMAN!”